Make a video of Festival Triumph,
post it on YouTube and submit the link.
The best video wins $1000!
Deadline: April 1, 2018
Bases en Español
- The audio for the video must be a recording of your performance of Festival Triumph by Greg Bartholomew. Sheet music for Festival Triumph is available for free download here until March 1, 2018.
- The trombone part may be played on either trombone or euphonium. The tuba part may be played on either tuba or bass trombone.
- Your video should have no spoken dialog but you may include a spoken introduction stating the name of the quintet, the names of the musicians, the title of the piece and the name of the composer.
- The visual component of the video must include images of the musicians playing their instruments. You may use whatever other images you choose to make the video engaging to viewers.
- You must own or have permission to use all audio and visual elements of your video.
- The description for the video on YouTube must include the name of the quintet, the names of the musicians and this phrase: "Festival Triumph by Greg Bartholomew."
- Videos will be rated by an international panel of judges based on the quality of the musical performance (50%), the quality of the audio recording (25%), and the effectiveness of the video in engaging the audience (i.e., the visual presentation, 25%).
- By entering the competition, you agree that Burke & Bagley will have a non-exclusive perpetual license to use the winning video and the audio recording from the winning video.
- The deadline for entries is April 1, 2018. The winners will be announced by May 1, 2018.
- There is no cost to participate. There is no entry fee.
- There are no age or nationality restrictions. Anyone of any age from any country may participate.
- First Place winners will receive $1000 USD. Payment of the prize money will be made via PayPal or TransferWise.
International Panel of Judges
Download the FLYER
Post the flyer and share it with your friends!
Download the Sheet Music